The Post-Levels plugin allows you to set a numeric "level" to each of your users, and then author posts that are only visible by users above that level.
Latest version: PostLevels 1.1.1 (zip file)
Older versions also available.
- Unzip the
post-levels.zipfile into your
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to the 'Users' section of your admin area, then go to 'User Levels' and assign levels to your users.
- Make posts private when writing or editing by using the 'Post Level' drop down, and setting the 'Post Status' to 'Private'
- Deactivate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu
- That's it!
- This plugin is currently broken for many people using versions of WordPress 2.3 and above.
Questions / Bug Reports
Use the Post Levels forum for any questions, bug reports, or general issues.